Lieber Fine Wines is a well established wine & spirit wholesaler/importer doing business in the metro New York market and serving as a reliable profit center to its customers for close to 20 years. Over the last year, through key hires, brand acquisitions and expansion into the Upstate NY and New Jersey markets, we have evolved our company into a major player in the fine wine business.
With our fine wine portfolio growing exponentially and at a dizzying pace we are looking for experienced, well connected fine wine people who bring with them strong key account relationships in Manhattan and Brooklyn, On and Off Premise, to join our team. While we value previous sales experience heavily, we are happy to talk to you if you have strong Somm or Retail experience as well. If you have a passion for wine, people and sales; and are independent, self-motivated, driven, and organized and thrive in a fun, family oriented, non-corporate culture then you have the keys to success that we are looking for!
Please feel free to view us on SevenFifty.com and/or we will email a copy of our portfolio upon request.
- Minimum 2 yrs selling experience Manhattan and/or Brooklyn preferred
- On-Premise/Somm background a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a drive and persistence to open new accounts and aggressively grow your business
while maintaining and growing existing account base
- Passion and enthusiasm for fine wine and strong working knowledge of all the major wine regions of the world. Wine education
preferred (I.e. WSET, CSW) but not mandatory
- Well-organized with an entrepreneurial nature and the ability recognize and quickly seize opportunity
- Computer literate
- Goal oriented with the ability to monitor your business and meet and exceed company and supplier objectives
- Ability to represent the company in a highly professional manner both when working independently or riding with a supplier
- Able to attend bi-monthly sales meetings at our Long Island Offices
Guaranteed salary commensurate with experience and existing account relationships
Competitive expense package
401K with employer match
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Company provided Ipad for remote order entry