Who Are We?
The Winebow Group is comprised of national import and distribution houses that offer comprehensive portfolios of fine wine, spirits and sake from around the world. We strive to bring the best brands, knowledge and service to all U.S. markets.
Why Are We the Best?
By bringing together the best resources and best practices of each of our member companies, The Winebow Group's financial strength, operational expertise, extended reach, and focus on education, we provide a unique platform and an unprecedented level of service in the fine wine and spirits sector.
Why Should You Work Here?
Being a part of The Winebow Group means being a part of a culture in which our employees, customers, suppliers and partners are recognized as the most important assets we have. It means being given the tools, training, and latitude to excel. It means being part of an organization that breaks the mold and embraces the 'What If?'. It means turning passion into a career
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our Henry Wine Group operations in numerous California marketplaces. The Henry Wine Group is a leading statewide distributor of premium wines and craft spirits. We are specialists and pride ourselves on the quality of our relationships, from the carefully selected wine and spirit suppliers we exclusively represent, to those with our partners in the restaurant and retail trade. Our sales teams are passionate and deeply educated and we back up their efforts with top level delivery service from our temperature controlled fleet. Our business is expanding rapidly and we are seeking like-minded professionals to join us on our mission of being the state's leading distributor of fine wines and craft sprits.
As a result of our growth, we are looking for Sales Consultants throughout our California marketplaces. The ideal candidate for these positions will:
• Develop an effective marketing and sales plan in order to maximize wine and spirit sales and achieve goals within established and new customers
• Solicit sales in assigned market to achieve objectives through evaluation of new business opportunities and voids in accounts.
• Ensure the development and growth of existing accounts through increasing their overall dollar volume and representation of the company's portfolio.
• Introduce/roll-out new products and implement promotions in assigned accounts.
• Prospect for and open new accounts within regional territory.
• Monitor sales growth, account penetration and performance to goals and budgets through the active use of sales reporting tools.
• Work diligently to achieve assigned goals and objectives, including sales budgets, incentives and brand programming, in a timely manner.
What Are the Requirements?
• Self-motivated, results-oriented individual
• Demonstrated wine and spirits knowledge
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Two years marketing or sales experience.
• Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred.
• Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Strong communication and math skills - written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 40 lbs.
• Valid driver's license.
For more information about The Winebow Group, why we are industry leaders in the distribution of fine wine and spirits, and to apply for this position, visit: https://www.thewinebowgroup.com/our-story/careers
At The Winebow Group, we celebrate differences because we recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. The Winebow Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. The Winebow Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws
Experience Level Required: 1-3 Years
Education Level Required: Associate's Degree