Our Mission is to maintain a profitable, well-regarded brand by producing wines of distinct quality, providing an exceptional experience to our guests, and fostering a culture of collaboration and shared success.
We offer seasonal hours ranging from 24-40 hours per week based on business needs. Our ideal candidate genuinely enjoys entertaining and educating guests. Strong wine knowledge, an understanding of wine production, and enhanced sales & administration skills are vital for this position. Your primary focus will be the tasting room but must provide occasional assistance to wine club and e-commerce administration. You will be expected to be available on event weekends, which may have different operating hours than your regular shifts.
You must be passionate about wine and responsible, respectful, and knowledgeable about our products. We require you deliver extraordinary hospitality to our guests with the goal of building brand loyalty and encouraging return visits.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Follow opening and closing procedures in the tasting room
• Pour approved samples and educate visitors about our vineyards, winemaking, and products
• Selling wine and wine clubs in the tasting room
• Hosting tours, private tastings, and large groups
• Operate POS efficiently and accurately
• Maintaining a clean and orderly tasting room; clean polish tasting glassware
• Pack wine orders for shipping; follow up with customers regarding shipping orders
• Stock wine and merchandise in the tasting room and related storage areas; Inventory Control
• Update and add new customer information—credit cards, address, and other pertinent information
Other secondary duties include:
• Assist with processing orders from e-commerce campaigns
• Assist at events with pouring, set up, clean up, etc.
• Outbound sales calls and customer follow up
• Pouring at offsite events as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license & present a clean, “perfume free” professional appearance
• Exemplary customer service skills with strong knowledge of wine and wine production
• Computer savvy with command of MS Office Suite; experience with Napa Valley POS & E-winery a plus
• Must be able to work weekends
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
To apply please submit resume and cover letter