Résonance is our benchmark Willamette Valley wine estate that embodies the soul, hands on experience, deep rooted instinct, and authenticity of a multigenerational Burgundian winegrowing family producing world class Pinot Noir; a special place where people discover, explore, and connect with this aesthetic and unique terroir.
Résonance is currently recruiting for hard-working, energetic and enthusiastic Harvest Cellar Workers who will have an opportunity to be involved in all standard crush activities, including receiving & crushing grapes, racking, sorting fruit, blending, press operations, filtering, pump overs, cleaning & sanitizing, punch downs and cellar/barrel activities as needed. This is a unique opportunity to work in conjunction with the respected Résonance winemaking team of Jacques Lardier and Guillaume Large whose in-depth experience with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay will make for a compelling and educational harvest in our new state of the art facility located in Carlton, OR.
• Previous cellar winery experience preferred.
• Ability to perform responsibilities consistent with our winemaking operations and quality and style objectives.
• Requires accuracy, organizational skills, and the ability to handle changing priorities and workflow.
• Basic reading, writing and math skills needed, Bilingual English/Spanish skills beneficial.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ambulatory skills sufficient to stand, bend, walk, climb stairs and lift/carry/move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Forklift certification a plus.
Successful candidates must be available to work from approximately early August until mid to late November. Must be dependable and able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and overtime as needed.