For twenty-five years, Paul Hobbs Winery has produced wines as meticulously made in the vineyard as they are in the cellar. Paul’s unrivaled international experience and pioneering instinct for identifying exceptional vineyards led him to Napa and Sonoma, where he has refined the art of site-specific viticulture and precision winemaking. Our single-vineyard wines are made to express their distinctive origins, fermented with native yeasts, and bottled un-fined and unfiltered. They continue to garner accolades for their elegant expression of vintage and place. This is only the beginning: through our endeavor to foster relationships between farmers and winemakers, and our enduring focus on small production, single vineyard pinot noir, chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon, we are artfully crafting the future of winemaking.
The primary focus of the Facility Maintenance Technician is to perform installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance to all of Paul Hobbs facilities, buildings and landscapes. The Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for trouble-shooting and applying basic fixes to building systems, landscapes, and equipment, in order to ensure facilities are safe, tidy, functional, and efficient.
This position includes a full benefits package including paid time off, paid company holidays, insurance (health, dental, vision) and 401k with company match.
1. Building maintenance:
a. Maintains all building systems, including electrical, plumbing, and mechanical
b. Maintains building interior and exterior finishes
c. Maintains building doors, windows, locks, and hardware
2. Scheduled preventative maintenance:
b. Production waste water system
c. Kitchen and household appliances
d. Gates, doors, and windows
e. Spa and fountain equipment
Qualifications & Specific Skills:
1. Basic knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
2. Strong technical knowledge of at least one of the above trades
3. Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Physical stamina and dexterity
6. High school diploma or equivalent
1. Quality and performance driven, seeks perfection with a keen eye for detail. Sense of urgency and solution oriented.
2. Communicates well in any form of media: articulate, concise, clear, and transparent.
3. Cheerful, positive, “can do attitude”. Fair, friendly, firm, compassionate, authentic.
4. Works smart, strong work ethic. Organized, proactive, focused. Smoothly manages shifting priorities. Works well individually/collectively. Meets/exceeds task deadlines.
5. Intuitive, sound judgment, common sense. Curious, high integrity, responsible, collaborative.
6. Fresh, forward, critical thinker. Self-aware. Embraces constant incremental improvement.