Job Title: NAV Technical Support
Location: Fremont, CA., Napa/Sonoma, CA., or Remote
Type: Temp to Perm / Full Time
Reporting: This position reports to the Operations Manager
As a Microsoft National Account and Gold Certified Partner, Oztera Inc., is looking for new talent to join our highly motivated team of professionals. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and to always exceeding client expectations. With this goal in mind, we strive for employee excellence, focusing on employee knowledge and education. We offer the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in the pursuit of success.
NAV TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We are looking for a self-driven customer service oriented Support Developer to provide support to users in an efficient and accurate manner to join our time. We’re a bunch of wickedly creative minds and we are growing with a purpose. We count on insight from every team member and our technology infrastructure plays a key role in supporting our efficient workflow.
Working under the direction and guidance of the Operations Manager and alongside developers and project managers, the NAV Technical Support expert will analyze client needs and think creatively to solve problems and help design the right solution for the needs our clients.
• Program, troubleshoot, debug, test modifications, enhance, and upgrade NAV programs
• Maintain, customize, and support existing clients’ Microsoft Dynamics-NAV software
• Test system modifications made by others in the development team to ensure proper functionality
• Test data conversion and data imports to ensure accuracy and compatibility with the new system
• Take full responsibility for customer service requests, both large and small
• Multitask and prioritize with project managers to satisfy multiple clients’ needs
• Help identify areas in which NAV can be used to help strengthen or improve processes
• Help create documentation for training purposes and provide user training when needed
• Provide support to Implementers, Project Managers, and end users during the implementation process by providing remote support
• Manage and coordinate incoming client calls regarding service needs
• Track project-related changes in Oztera’s internal project management system (NAV)
• Bachelor's degree in the field of business administration, accounting or management information systems is preferred
• Knowledge of .NET or other programming languages.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, One Note and Power Point)
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV as an end-user, implementer, or developer for 3 years
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Responsible, reliable and able to support on-time completion of projects, both small and large
• Flexible, logical, pro-active approach to problem solving
• Able to work, learn, and solve challenges independently using provided resources and material
• Self motivated, ambitious, creative, and responsible professional
• Able to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with personnel in all levels of an organization
• Team player with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Business travel as necessary
• Must have current authorization to work in the U.S.
Please go to www.oztera.com if you are interested in our Company.