Job Title: Implementer / Project Manager
Location: Napa or Sonoma Counties
Type: Temp to Perm / Full Time
Reporting: This position reports to the Director of Client Services
As a Microsoft National Account and Gold Certified Partner, Oztera Inc., is looking for new talent to join our highly motivated team of professionals. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service, and endeavor to always exceed client expectations. With this goal in mind, we strive for employee excellence, focusing on employee knowledge and education. We offer the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in the pursuit of success.
Oztera is looking for that atypical someone who will take full responsibility for timely completion of customer projects, both large and small. Excellence in verbal and written communication is essential. Additionally, having the ability to build a strong plan at the onset of the project, understand & cultivate relationships with stakeholders, provide creative solutions, maintain the schedule and meet budget requirements are key factors to making the proper impact.
• Oversee and manage ERP Project Implementation projects and when needed complete implementation tasks
• Help clients define business processes and determine the appropriate ERP workflow for various business scenarios
• Test data conversion and data imports to ensure accuracy and compatibility with the new system
• Test system modifications made by the development team to ensure proper functionality
• Provide user training and ongoing support to clients
• Write effective system and process documentation - including business and system requirements and user documentation
• Build trust and establish strong relationships with clients throughout all stages of the implementation and post Go-Live support
• Interface with customers to provide support to end users during the implementation process by providing remote and on-site support
• Meet with customers both on the phone and in-person as needed to maintain relationships
• Analyze client needs and think creatively to solve problems and help design the right solution
• Track project-related changes in Oztera’s internal project management system (NAV)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Marketing/Product Development and/or Accounting
• Minimum 3 years of NAV experience as an end-user, developer or implementer
• Strong understanding of accounting is preferred
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, One Note and Power Point)
• Responsible, reliable and able to drive projects to on-time completion
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated with strong presentation skills, business acumen and a teamwork mindset
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with personnel in all levels of an organization
• The ability to exercise discretion, independent judgment, analysis skills, and creativity when resolving issues
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude and work-ethic
• Business travel as necessary
• Must have current authorization to work in the U.S.
Please go to www.oztera.com if you are interested in our Company.