This individual will serve as the primary liaison between The Winebow Group's Sales division and our suppliers.
• Oversee brand management for multiple suppliers in the assigned market.
• Create and monitor brand plans.
• Act as point person on pricing and troubleshoot pricing issues.
• Attend monthly brand meetings, prepare and present recaps on brand accomplishments, provide depletion/goal reviews of brands by suppliers and update management team on problems/issues with select brands.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports
• Work directly with Portfolio Director and General Manager on pricing, programming, and margin standards.
• Work with the Purchasing team on inventory maintenance and replenishment
• Work with internal sales reps and external customers to present brands, conduct educational/wine tasting seminars and build distribution across wholesale markets.
• Meet with and work in markets with supplier representatives.
• Attends department and division meetings and functions as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires corporate travel by automobile or airplane with overnight stays that could include weekends. Job requires both time on the street (15%) and days working out of the wholesale office (85%).
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator, scanner.
Lifting up to 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration
• Three plus years' experience working in the wine industry in either a marketing or sales position.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Superior follow through and the ability to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
• Understanding of pricing to the marketplace.
• Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Diver application
• Working knowledge of Navision application
Experience Level Required: 4-8 Years
Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree