Our philosophy here at Rutherford Hill is “quality first”. We are deeply driven by our passion for our wines, our vineyards, our people, and the amazing property we feel privileged to work with. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Wine Club Coordinator. Reporting to our Wine Club Manager, this role provides excellent customer service to both our wine club and direct email customers, while creatively contributing to our business and building a loyal client base. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated team. Join us and come to work every day surrounded by beautiful wines and breathtaking scenery, we look forward to meeting you!
• Provide beyond expectation customer service in a consistent, timely and thoughtful manner with all customers.
• Building new and retaining existing Wine Club loyalists through customer engagement, consistent follow-up and outstanding customer service; resulting in increased sales and longevity of membership.
• Supporting and communicating effective marketing programs including e-mail blasts, promotional materials, events, and packages for our members.
• Willingness to experiment and try new things to push the boundaries of a traditional club and make the club something extraordinary.
• Assist with the processing of club shipments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide stellar customer service; internal and external
• Collaborate with all retail sales staff to support club membership and activities
• Tracking of wine club metrics (measures of success and reporting)
• Assist with all development, coordination and execution of Wine Club events
• Inventory management and coordination to ensure smooth delivery of quarterly wine club shipments
• Maintaining wine club databases, including billing and updates
• Assist with e-mail marketing programs
• Research and resolve shipping and other customer service issues
• As directed, coordinate the development of marketing materials
• Process orders, billing and collecting credit card data
• Maintenance of all membership files
• Ability to offer exceptional customer service for multiple brands
• Precise inventory management
• Oversee compliance for shipments, in conjunction with Winery Compliance department
• Coordination with outside vendors and internal resources in relation to phone sales wine shipments
• Assist in operations of Wine Club exclusive lounge to include tastings and wine sales as directed, typically one day each week
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field
• At least 2 years' experience in Wine Retail and/or Wine Club Coordination (or equivalent) preferred
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, CRM, Internet, eWinery
• Excellent attention to detail and flawless customer follow-up
• Self-starter, clear communicator, positive team player, multi-tasker and good sense of humor
• Wine knowledgeable and effective sales person
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to work Monday-Friday work schedule, including occasional Saturdays and evening events as required