Benson Marketing Group is a leading marketing agency providing branding, digital marketing, PR and advocacy marketing services from offices in New York, Napa Valley and Lyon.
The agency operates as one, highly-integrated, international company. Clients benefit from working with cross-functional account teams and the opportunities that arise by working with a well-connected, creative agency with a reputable client roster. Our teammates benefit by working with a wide range of clients and campaigns within a collaborative team environment, building and broadening marketing skills. Benson’s combination of industry focus and service integration is unique in the wine category; it is a key reason Benson’s average client engagement exceeds four years.
We are attracting new clients, especially in digital marketing, and are looking to expand our team in Napa.
Nature & Scope of Position
We are looking for wine-experienced content developers to work in-house alongside our dynamic team. If you like to create snappy copy and intriguing videos, want to improve your digital marketing chops, then this is for you. Maybe you work with a winery trade association or a multi-brand wine company and want to expand your professional skills in a collaborative environment?
While marketing positions evolve to meet client needs and market opportunities, the main responsibilities of this position include:
1. Copy writing for the main social media platforms, blogs, etc.
2. Creating and executing ads for Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
3. Analyzing, reporting, applying metrics to improve campaign results
4. Adapting content for both consumer and professional target markets
The successful candidate will have 3-4 years or more of winery or wine-related content development experience:
• Demonstrable track record of wine-related copy writing
• Demonstrable experience with winery social media content development, social strategy and community management
• A deep understanding of, and interest in, social platforms as storytelling devices for brands
• Some experience with social advertising platforms, management
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in a liberal arts field
To start, total compensation will be in the range of $65k-$70k including healthcare insurance premiums, 401(k) program, generous paid vacation program, etc. This is not a telecommuting position.