Quintessential Wines is seeking to fill a District Manager’s position based in Central Florida.
Quintessential Wines is a family owned-and-operated import, marketing and sales company headquartered in Napa, CA. We are dedicated exclusively to representing multi-generational, family owned-and-operated wineries who have the same passion for winemaking as we have in strategically marketing and selling their wines. These producers, from most of the top wine regions around the world, create wines that offer the best, most authentic expression of the terroir from their respective vineyards.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, have an employment history with a wine distributor, exhibit leadership skills, be able to work towards a goal, manage special events and most importantly be able to show sales success.
The candidate must live in Central Florida; preferably in the Tampa or Orlando area.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Drive depletions from distributors to the trade, work independently in the trade and also alongside distributor sales reps.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key on- and off-premise accounts.
• Must be adept in calling on trade channels and have a relationship of well-established key accounts:
o On premise,
• National On Premise
• On Premise Independent
o Off Premise
• Off Premise Independent
• Motivate and support the distributor sales force in selling the QW brands.
• Assist the QW State Manager in developing programs for the distributor and the trade.
• Must be visible in implementing consumer driven events through tastings and wine dinners.
• Organize and develop marketing visits by QW winery personnel.
• Execute program and pricing strategies in partnership with distributors, and within guidelines established by the QW State Manager.
• Must be Computer literate (Excel, Word, Power point)
o Develop and monitor accounts sold and depletion data through our sales reporting systems.
o Track and manage inventories within distributors to ensure appropriate levels.
o Analyze market trends and distributor performance in order to establish and take advantage of opportunities.
• Educate distributor sales reps and accounts on the Quintessential portfolio.
• Must be organized and efficiently plan and utilize your business resources.
• Must be willing to travel.