Obelisco is looking for a part time tasting room associate for our Woodinville locations. This is a part time position that will be 15-25 hours per week
Tasting Room Responsibilities
• Greet visitors as they enter the winery and invite them for a tasting
• Provide the latest information on the wines, techniques, history and be able to
respond to visitors questions.
• Keep team up to date on all information pertaining to wines and visitor experience
• Effectively educate and sell wine to visitors
• Understand how to use the Point of Sale system on the I-pads as well as the admin system online.
• Promote the Wine Club.
• Provide exceptional service by referring other wineries and local restaurants, etc.
• Promote private events
• Maintain a friendly, warm, and clean tasting room environment inside and outdoors.
* Have fun with the Obelisco team in creating a great intereractive experience for all of our guests.
Obelisco makes some of the best wines in the U.S. Obelisco has a group of unique people who genuinely care about our customers and one another. We operate with a spirit of positivity and teamwork. While there is a hierarchy of management, everybody at Obelisco can be called upon to do any duty necessary for the team to succeed. We are lucky enough to have a group of people that exemplify customer service and truly love to do the work they do. It is of the utmost importance that this atmosphere remains in place as it is the spirit and soul of the Obelisco experience.