A local wine industry supplier with a broad portfolio that includes Fermentation, Filtration, Packaging and Equipment, is searching for a dynamic Sonoma County Field Sales Rep. This role is responsible for maintaining current business, as well as driving growth in a very important territory.
Essential Duties (not an exhaustive list):
• Drive growth of sales within a specific territory and account base of approximately 400 winery accounts.
• Provide customer support and account maintenance in order to maintain existing business most efficiently.
• Comply with internal requests and adoption of company-used resources.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase sales.
• Utilize tools and company initiatives to understand sales potential given specific territory.
• Act as an information conduit between the customer and internal resources to facilitate resolution of problems.
• Provide management with information on changing market conditions and trends within the territory.
• Past experience in winemaking or cellar work and/or strong knowledge of the winemaking process.
• Experience in a sales role.
• Ability to forge strong relationships and establish credibility and trust in accounts.
• Team player with ability to facilitate internal resources and drive sales to close.
We are searching for energetic, driven, forward-thinking individuals that are firmly rooted in the local wine industry.