At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
We are currently seeking a seasoned sales professional with On Premise experience to drive our Masstige and Luxury wine portfolios primarily in the Las Vegas, NV market, with responsibility for the entire state though. This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career in an exploding market with one of the largest wine suppliers in the US!
Plan & Align
• Provide ideas & insights to each of the State volume & points plan for the state
• Identify Prestige/Key accounts (top 25) & develop account performance & activation plans to include key resort, on-premise & casino customers
• Collaborate w/ State teams to plan launch of NPD's & assist in managing inventory constrained items in channel/market
• Collaborate w/ TM to create and deliver luxury/on premise selling materials & share best practices
• Grow TWE share of mind w/ on premise & luxury team at the Distributor through time in the Field: Blitz/Work With's
• Owns relationship & visibility w/ key players/accounts (trade) in the market - top 25 accounts in the Region, driving execution of key resort, casino, hotel and on-premise sales activities
• Monthly meeting w/ Directors to review performance, key account results, plan for upcoming events, align on priorities & devise plans to course correct to close any gaps to the plan.
• Drive/Manage compliance for ONSA or Regional retail accounts, along w/ activation of optional placements.
• Manage all aspects of Luxury Sampling Events Program coordinated with TWE DMs
• 80% of time allocated in market per month to activate plans (focus on the Las Vegas market but support of other key Nevada markets like Reno/Tahoe will be critical as well)
• 20% per month planning and handling all reporting/compliance responsibilities
• 5-7 years of sales experience in the adult beverage industry
• BA/BS degree required or equivalency in training and experience
• Excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to use programs for presentation preparation, budgets and basic analysis
• On-Premise / Fine Wine Channel experience preferred
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively handle multi task projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people and communication skills – impact large groups of people
• Understanding of luxury marketing
• Wine knowledge – certifications a plus
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!
TO APPLY: http://careers.tweglobal.com/caw/en/job/749817?lApplicationSubSourceID=