Picchetti Winery is seeking a dynamic team member to join us in the role of Events Coordinator. This position will support all aspects of Events for the winery property, including all revenue producing and Wine Club events with the goal that every visitor to Picchetti Winery will leave as a brand ambassador.
• Conduct site visits and create client relationships. Timely responses to all email inquiries.
• During events, directs in-house and vendor staff to ensure that events are executed in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
• Address event-related challenges as they arise to ensure guest satisfaction and efficiency.
• Assists in schedules and coordinates tasks in areas related to event set up, clean up, and closing procedures making certain
that at all times the event venue is professional, safe, organized and clean.
• Open, closes and secures event venue as required with willingness to maintain a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Able to effectively lead site tours.
• Has a working knowledge of winemaking, from vine to wine and able to pour and sell in the Tasting Room as required.
• Must be 21 years or older
• Self-starter with a commitment to excellence and high standards
• Proficient with Excel, Word and other MS Office Products
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• Strong public speaking and presentation skills; must be comfortable in front of large and small audiences
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
• An employee in this position will be performing a wide variety of tasks requiring attention to detail, calmness and creativity in dealing with employees
and customers, and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure.
• Accurate and clear vision and hearing. Ability to work in standing or seated position for extended periods of time
• Ability to repeatedly stoop, lift and carry 40 lb. cases of wine
• Sufficient digital manipulation skills to utilize a computer keyboard
• Ability to walk (for long periods of time) for purpose of event coordination
• Capable of following reasonably complex directions as well as being able to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers by telephone, email and/or in person
• Indoors, in office environment
• Outdoors, exposed to changing weather conditions
• Flexible schedule when necessary