CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Adelsheim Vineyard is looking for an engaging, dynamic and detail-oriented individual to strengthen our customer base and ensure the efficiency of our shipping/logistics as part of our Consumer Direct team.
Management of all shipping orders generated in the tasting room and shipped from our off-site warehouse
- Communicate with the fulfillment warehouse to ensure prompt receipt and delivery of all wine orders
- Ensure compliance of all orders
- Processing orders and following up with customer requests
- Work with Wine Club Manager to ensure warehouse has proper inventory
Management of all in-house shipments
- Packing all in-house orders
- Maintaining organized shipping area and ordering shipping supplies
- Helping distribution, marketing, and export department with shipments
- Processing, packing and shipping all corporate orders; point of contact for corporate accounts
- Offer strong customer service via phone
- Support our tasting room staff by pouring wines and encouraging the sale of our wines and club memberships
- Assisting in event preparation, execution, and projects as needed
- Complete specialized sales initiatives to increase direct to consumer sales via phone and email
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with WineDirect, Microsoft Office, and Shipcompliant
- Strong data-entry and typing skills
- The ability to work flexibly and respond to the needs of a dynamic department
- The ability to lift forty pounds
- A motivated, self-starter
- OLCC permit or the ability to acquire one
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Reliable transportation
Please send us your resume and a cover letter detailing how you will be an excellent fit for our team.
This position is full-time, Thursday though Monday, and will include healthcare and other benefits. Pay will be dependent on experience.
Adelsheim prides itself on a dynamic and collaborative working environment, with a goal to be known as one of Oregon’s great wine estates. Established in 1971, Adelsheim remains locally owned and operated. By investing in great vineyard sites and talent, Adelsheim continues to lead the wine industry in Oregon.