Nicolas-Jay (www.nicolas-jay.com), a North Willamette Valley (Oregon) winery, seeks a key finance individual to play a central role in their continued growth and success. This individual will possess a unique blend of wine industry related skills; proficiency in winery and farming related financial/accounting/bookkeeping skills; the ability to interact directly with key components of the winery distribution channel; and the ability to work with all members of the winery management and production team. This person will also initially handle accounting/bookkeeping for principal’s real estate business. For the right person, this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of what promises to be a long term, successful Oregon wine enterprise. For those interested, please submit the following:
• A cover letter telling us a bit about yourself.
• A copy of your resume.
• Your compensation requirements.
• Account Receivable/ Invoicing
• Account Payable
• Manage payroll and employee benefits
• Bank reconciliation and reporting
• Reconcile and balance all accounts
• Assist in preparation of financial statements
• Analyze account data and generate Financial reports
• Maintain Internal controls
• Maintain license compliance
• Prepare and file monthly tax reporting
• HR responsibilities
• Assist with budget preparation and audits
• 3+ years experience in accounting/bookkeeping experience preferably at winery
• Strong Proficiently in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
• Knowledge of Ship Complainant and basic understanding of winery compliance
• Strong Organizational Skills and attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Person with strong integrity and honesty.
We look forward to hearing from you.