The Good Life Wine Collective (Jessup Cellars, Handwritten Wines, Humanitas) is looking to welcome a new member into our work family.
The Membership & Hospitality Specialist will be a part of a growing group that is passionate about hospitality and elevating the customer experience to new heights. This position will report directly to the Director of Membership & Hospitality and will be an important member of a team that strives to give its growing wine club membership and customer base a WOW experience.
What a day in your life may look like:
• Member and Customer correspondence via email and phone on a variety of topics not limited to shipping and membership questions, tasting appointments, wine pairing recommendations, orders and membership sign ups, concierge services, and any other opportunity we can take to proactively ensure the best experience possible for our members and guests.
• Database maintenance
• Ensuring the club shipment processing is timely and complete for the variety of clubs available to the member database.
• Assisting in the coordination and execution of Club and Retail Events.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, independently motivated and yet team oriented. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable with frequent change, and will readily share ideas and communicate openly. Creative thinkers encouraged to apply.
Traits and experience that may make you a good fit:
• Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communications skills.
• Friendly demeanor and the ability to change challenging experiences into positive ones.
• Experience in wine club setting.
• Familiarity with the Napa and Sonoma regions and their wineries, restaurants, and hotels.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs.
• Knowledge or familiarity with eCellar/Missing Link software is a plus!
• Most of all – you like to work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so!