Job Title: Warehouse Material Handler
Purple Wine + Spirits is currently seeking a Warehouse Material Handler. This position requires that the employee demonstrate skills and experience required to work effectively and efficiently within the warehouse department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to drive, operate skillfully and safely both clamp and fork forklifts in accordance with OSHA standards.
• Must be able to perform basic maintenance checks and record information on assigned forklift.
• Ability to pull, stage and ship case good shipments with 100% accuracy.
• Ability to accurately check in, unload and put away all inbound materials.
• Ability to accurately load and ship cased goods from a BOL.
• Ability to drive the bottling lines and/or operate equipment on those lines.
• Ability to record and locate case goods to the proper assigned warehouse lanes from the production lanes or within the warehouse lane system to maximize and utilize the optimum use of warehouse space.
• Ability to palletize case goods, perform special projects and able to repeatedly lift up to 60 lb.
• Ability to count and record accurately all case good physical inventories.
• Ability to perform additional duties, as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
• Complete understanding of safety procedures for assigned work area.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment on a daily basis.
• Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Contribute to and uphold ISO 9001standards and quality management system policies
• Forklift certification
• Experience with Inventory Management software a plus
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Good math and English reading and writing skills
• Attention to detail and good organizational skill
• Ability to work overtime when required
• Ability to “multi-task” and handle various duties within a work schedule
• Highly motivated and strives for excellence within the warehouse organization
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs