• Organize staff in daily work programs as requested by your supervisor.
• Ensure activities are recorded daily, up to date and within prescribed programs as assigned.
• Responsible for effective day to day use of resources.
• Execute assigned daily harvest responsibilities.
• Ensure all HR and compliance programs are adhered to by yourself and staff under your supervision as instructed by your supervisor.
• To lead and work as part of a team and treat other staff with respect.
• Comply with and actively ensure safety and quality working practices of yourself and any staff under your supervision in accordance with Constellations EH&S policies and procedures.
• Any other duties as reasonably required
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).