Whitehall Lane Winery is an established family-owned winery dedicated to creating quality wines located in the heart of Napa Valley. We are seeking a full time Social Media/Marketing Coordinator to further expand our brand. Well-qualified candidates are energetic, creative, detail-oriented, highly organized and enjoy working within a team.
The duties of this position include:
• Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels and create content in line with brand messaging.
• Create effective marketing programs including e-mail blasts, promotional materials, events, and packages. Track all programs and report on their success.
• Manage winery’s website and online listings and update content as needed
• Manage the design, development and execution of digital and print programs for all sales channels
• Manage and monitor Google Analytics
• Conceptualize and design templates for POS collateral including neck hangers, shelf talkers, and accolade sheets
• Organize, monitor, archive, and maintain graphic files
• Track and analyze all media exposure for effectiveness
• Maintain a list of influencers and freelance travel, wine and food writers
• Help identify new opportunities for stories, media relationships, etc.
• Ensure press mentions are disseminated to all relevant channels (blog, social media, other digital interfaces, sales team, national broker, etc.) in a timely fashion
• General marketing assistance to Owner, General Manager, Director of Retail Sales, National & National Sales
• Proven experience and proficiency with Vertical Response, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and Microsoft Office
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sense of ownership and a proactive personality
• Able to manage time and projects efficiently and independently
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Design curious - passionate, observant and self-motivated to stay current on design trends
• Ability and desire to collaborate with coworkers
• Ability to work on weekends when needed
• Previous wine industry experiences a stong plus, but not required
• Experience required in social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest,) and adapting to new platforms as they come online.
• At least two years of full time experience in marketing, communications and social media