Well-established importer/producer of fine wines, is seeking a full-time distributor sales representative for the North Bay including Sonoma, Napa, Marin, and outlying regions.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NO CURRENTLY LIVE & WORK IN THE WINE TRADE IN EITHER OF THESE LOCATIONS.
• Complete management of a sales region - calling on independent fine wine restaurants and retailers.
• Must be capable of building a territory for new/existing wines on your own using your own professional relationships.
• Must have relationships with Key buyers in on / off premise accounts.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Fine wine sales experience in North Bay a must. Proven track record of success.
• Must be motivated, self-starter and able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
• College degree or equivalent experience is preferred or equivalent sales experience and wine knowledge.
Knowledge of both imported and domestic wines a must.
• Valid California driver's license, safe driving record
• Reliable transportation to service the sales territory
• Proof of insurance on the vehicle is required
• Must reside in North Bay
• Servicing accounts (5-10) daily, requiring driving and getting in and out of the vehicle.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more (we sell a lot of bubbly)
• Base salary + Commission + Bonus
• Car allowance
• Phone / Internet / Expenses
• Also provide medical and dental coverage, 401(k), and paid vacation and holidays.