Our California-based, family-owned winery is seeking an Southeastern Sales Representative to oversee and grow our brand in an already established region. Qualified candidates must have a history of successfully growing fine wine brands within a multi-tier distribution system and across multiple states. Candidates must live within the Southeastern region to be considered.
• Develop, implement and achieve annual sales goals for the Southeastern region (encompassing 10 states).
• Manage distributor relationships, including but not limited to pricing, inventory and projections.
• Work each market with the top distributor sales representatives, field managers and Key Account Managers.
• Work with the sales analyst to monitor monthly depletions by state/distributor.
• Conduct mid-year and annual planning and review meetings with all distributors.
• Provide monthly reports and recaps to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
• College degree with at least three years of wine industry experience at the Supplier Level, District Manager, Key Account Manager or other Management level.
• A demonstrated ability to manage a distributor network, including pricing, programming and budgets.
• Must be able to travel extensively (60% travel), including planning and coordinating regular market visits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to analyze sales trends and make effective, reasoned suggestions and decisions.
• Excellent communications skills, including public speaking.
• Wine knowledgeable, from the vineyard to the table. (WSET or CSW Certification a plus).
• Must possess a current driver’s license, automobile insurance, clean driving record, and be able to meet the company's insurance requirements.
Please send a resume using the job site link. No calls please.