We are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated individual to fill the role of Brand Manager for a historic Napa Valley winery. This position will spearhead all brand initiatives and coordinate our DtC sales channel.
• Work in tandem with senior leadership to develop end execute long-term brand strategy initiatives.
• Coordinate DtC sales channel including Wine Club, E-Commerce, Telesales, Events and Tasting Room.
• Develop communication mix including Public Relations, Social Media and Email Campaigns.
• Manage and deliver on fiscal budget.
• Oversee shipping and fulfillment.
• Develop and track key metrics related to sales, membership, costs and pricing.
• Work with agency partners to deliver differentiated, unique content and packaging.
• At least 3 years of wine marketing experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Ability to effectively communicate in group speaking roles and written form.
• Organized and methodical with strong attention to detail.
• Strong skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Benefits package available
• Works Monday-Friday and some nights and weekends
• Willing to travel quarterly
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be at least 21 years old