Brasswood Estate features a state-of-the-art winery with 17,000 sq. feet of caves where we make our own delicious wines alongside some fantastic custom crush clients. The property is also home to multiple tasting rooms, including a sensory room curated by our Estate Sommelier, a bottle shop with rare wines and liquors and our world-class restaurant, Brasswood Bar + Bakery + Kitchen.
Brasswood Estate is looking for a Tasting Room Associate to join our team on a full-time basis. We hire people, not positions! So we are looking for positive self-starters with strong leadership attributes who are flexible and love working in a team environment. Hospitality experience and wine knowledge are required. More importantly, someone who knows how to have a great time while selling wine with a smile. If this describes you, join the family!
• Perform daily tasting room duties: conduct tastings and tours, restock wine, wipe down tables, bus and wash glasses, perform inventory etc.
• Provide excellent and professional customer service, with an emphasis on creating customer loyalty and retention.
• Understand and exceed sales monthly goals.
• Build long-lasting relationships with the Napa Valley community and wine industry, acting as a Brasswood Ambassador, promoting all the businesses on the Estate under one brand.
• Work with all Departments and fill-in with shifts at the Bottle Shop + Mercantile.
• Understand POS programs to process sales and shipping orders. VineSpring experience is a plus.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Applicants also must have:
• Previous tasting room, sales & hospitality or wine retail experience.
• Possess excellent communication and strong organizational skills.
• Be 21 years of age or over.
• Work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Lift 50 pounds.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Be energetic, accountable, and team oriented.
• Maintain appropriate professional dress and personal hygiene standards.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude.