20 years young fine wine and spirits retailer in Chelsea / Meatpacking is seeking full and part time sales people for the position of Wine and Spirits Sales Associate. Previous wine and spirits sales experience is helpful. We are not looking for managers, administrators or buyers. We want sales motivated individuals that enjoy the art of the honest sell in a "Fast-paced, exciting work environment and location."
Excellent communication skills are necessary
Team Player and Participant
Must be coachable and have the skill to take direction
Evenings, Weekends and schedule flexibility are required
Must possess the desire and ability to provide an enthusiastic, rich customer experience
assisting customers in person, over the phone and by email. The ideal individual wishes to grow, learn, improve and excel.
• Making wine recommendations and building relationships
• An appreciation of and a passion for wine with a similar passion for sales
• Exceptional customer service skills and a desire to meet and increase sales goals
• Assisting in special events
• Experience with Windows applications including word, excel and google docs
Communication skills, likeability, niceness, honesty, self starting, knowledgeable, reliability and a desire to learn and grow are all important qualities. Please send a resume and cover letter. Only applicants who submit a COVER LETTER and a RESUME will be considered for an interview.