About The Role
The Winery Network Manager is accountable for the optimization of the winery supply chain for both internal and external wineries including managing all contracting and strategy for the network and, partnering with GMs/winemakers to manage blending.
This roles works closely with the VP, Winery Operations to implement our growth strategy and optimize our Americas Winery Operations Network.
You will be the one to drive the winery network responsible for improving winery operations through planning, communication and execution. Close collaboration with cross-functional teams include winemaking, winery operations, production planning, and logistics.
You bring 5-10 years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing in a multi-winery environment with a solid understanding of winery network optimization. You are a creative and strategic thinker that will develop new, non-traditional methods to solve problems and get results.
• BS degree in Business, Operations, Finance, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Experience with application of Lean principles.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral, written and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well in a multi-task environment and within constraints of deadlines.
• Extended hours (evenings, weekends) may be required.
• Ability to contribute to a positive work atmosphere by communicating with clients, customers, co-workers and management according to established standards.
• Demonstrated leadership in collaborating with cross functional teams.
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
At Treasury Wine Estates we have one ambition, to be recognized as the world's most celebrated wine company.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• 401k with match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer