At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognised wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organisation where the sky's the limit.
This role will focus on driving overall business in Pennsylvania with a major focus on On-Premise channels. You will be responsible for planning and driving accounts with our distributor partner and maintaining a strong presence in the marketplace. The qualified candidate will preferably have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field, at least 3 years of experience in a similar role within the adult beverage industry, as well as previous supplier and/or distributor experience. Heavy travel within the assigned territory required. Must have a valid driver's license and be able to lift a case of wine (45 pounds).
If you are passionate about wine, love working collaboratively and have experience managing distributors, we want to hear from you!
• Deliver annual depletion and distribution goals for the TWE portfolio
• Monitor and evaluate Distributors performance against TWE market goals
• Implement the pricing and program strategies that deliver the market goals
• Allocate resources to key retailers in the market
• Manage compliance of Strategic Account programs
• Work closely with distributor salespeople and management to execute programs efficiently & effectively
• Educate Distributor sales personnel on the TWE Brand Portfolio and the brand standards we expect
• Use market data to identify market opportunities, share this with the Distributor Sales Team
• Liaise daily with the Distributor Management Team in the market
• Always look to develop win-win-win solutions that result in value creation for TWE
• Show fiscal responsibility at all time. Stay within pre agreed budget limits
• Put controls in place to manage local market dollars. Be totally transparent on spend
• Monitor competitor activities in the market. Communicate information on competitive strategy & tactics to direct supervisor and key Wholesaler personnel
• Undertake tastings and presentations to members of the trade and consumers; attend special promotions, such as wine tasting dinners, etc.
• Participate in "sales blitzes / crew drives" in markets outside the primary area as needed
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• 401k with match
• Stock Options
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!