About The Role
This IT Business Analyst ensures that new business and project objectives are met by assisting/managing small to medium sized projects within the 'Customer Service and Distribution' process areas.
It involves identifying the business requirements, change needs, assessing the impact of the change, capturing and documenting requirements and then ensuring that those requirements are delivered by internal resources or external IT service providers.
You come from an operational background with experience with 3PL providers. Perhaps you were the SME on the fulfillment team and with your advanced technical skills, made the jump to supporting the applications in Customer Fulfillment, Outbound EDI, electronic invoicing and orders validation.
You bring 2-5 years practical experience with experience using JD Edwards, customer service portals, MS apps, EDI, DSI (warehousing platform).
• 2+ years in a business analyst role implementing technology solutions utilizing Waterfall SDLC and/or Agile delivery methods
• 2+ years working within IT project management methodologies
• 2+ years' experience at successfully managing and leading projects up to $100k in value
• 2+ years of experience in Wine, Supply Chain, FMCG/CPG or Manufacturing industry highly desired
• Experience with business process mapping and optimization is required
• Experience in SDLC methodology
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex SQL queries
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands in to deliver results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit!
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer