Fast growing upscale Sales and Marketing Company, Old Bridge Cellars whom is importer/ selling agent / producer of premium wines from Australia, New Zealand, Napa, Oregon, France and more seeks a well organized Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities include but are not limited to support of the company's President, VP of Sales and and VP Production/Marketing.
- Manage calendar & schedule appointments as requested
- Maintain and monitor all welcoming, canceling, or special communications with President
- Responsible for travel arrangements (professional & private)
- Maintain communication with distributors and answer concerns/questions as needed
- Manage communication functions for Executive team
- Assist with Marketing Department communications and projects
- Event/Meeting management. Coordinating of Winemaker tours and activities
- Maintain weekly sales summary excel spreadsheet
- Expense report tracking and management, prepare charge-backs to various partners
- Answer company phone; receive and connect incoming telephone calls to proper party
- Receive and open all mails and distribute to proper party
- Maintain agenda of monthly conference calls
- Liaison with wine compliance company
- Responsible for some compliance tasks: COLA submission, Updating Distributor partner systems, Ship Compliant
- Managing on site hospitality accommodations schedule
- Misc. scheduling and errands for office as needed
- Works a team to consistently improve outreach and service
- Engaging personality with positive attitude
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as member of a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Proficient on Excel, Microsoft Office Suite,Outlook and QuickBooks experience is a PLUS
We offer a high energy environment in a small office setting. You often will work independently as well as part of a team and helping out in other areas based on work load. Dependability and discretion with confidential matters are essential.
We offer competitive benefits (100% Paid Employee Healthcare, 401k, etc). We offer flexibility for you to have input into your full time schedule. We are a family friendly workplace.
Must be able to lift 40 pounds.