• Join a fun industry and leader in wine with award-winning brands
• Passion for wine? Share Kim Crawford, Selaks and Crafters Union with consumers
• 4 hours per week, some flexibility and great benefits for part-timers
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country's #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands Kim Crawford and Nobilo driving category growth across the Pacific. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks, Taste Collection and more. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of 'elevating life with every glass raised.'
About the Role
Reporting to an Auckland-based Sales Support Manager and working closely with the Hawke's Bay Territory Manager, this Gisborne-based role is at the coal-face where our wines reach the consumer. Working 4 hours per week (2 hours on Monday and 2 hours on Friday with some flexibility around timings), you will look after Gisborne merchandising in grocery and liquor stores.
• Building store displays, merchandising, applying medal stickers and liaising with store liquor managers
• Be a brand ambassador for our stellar wines
• Must be available for 4 hours per week (some flexibility on exact times)
• Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
• Be our eyes and ears on the ground with consumers
• Ability to follow instructions, including paperwork and safety requirements
• Reliable, agile and flexible - sometimes our stores change at a moment's notice!
• Ability to lift boxes of wine weighing approximately 9kg
• Your own transportation and a valid driver's licence
• Attention to detail and love to share great wines
Benefits and Culture
• Our benefits for part-time employees include a Safe Ride Programme, eligibility for Family Member Scholarships, wellness programme, 5% annual bonus incentive, eligibility for Southern Cross insurance subsidy, and more. This is your opportunity to work autonomously in a pivotal role bringing great wine brands to the consumer!
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).