About the Role
Reporting to an Auckland-based Sales Support Manager and working closely with the Southland Territory Manager, this Queenstown-based role is at the coal-face where our wines delight the consumer. Working 6 hours per week on Fridays and Sunday evenings, you will look after the Queenstown merchandising in grocery and liquor stores. Additional hours may be required in a demonstrator role, sharing our wines with consumers in stores.
• Building store displays, merchandising, applying medal stickers and liaising with store liquor managers
• Provide customers with samples of wine in stores, as directed by the Territory or Sales Support Manager
• Be a brand ambassador for our stellar wines
• Must be available for 6 hours per week, Fridays and Sunday evenings (some flexibility on exact times)
• Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
• Be our eyes and ears on the ground with consumers
• Ability to follow instructions, including paperwork and safety requirements
• Reliable, agile and flexible - sometimes our stores change at a moment's notice!
• Ability to lift boxes of wine weighing approximately 9kg
• Your own transportation and a valid driver's licence
• Attention to detail and love to share great wines and good stories
Benefits and Culture
Our benefits for part-time employees include a Safe Ride Programme, eligibility for Family Member Scholarships, wellness programme, 5% annual bonus incentive, eligibility for Southern Cross insurance subsidy, and more. This is your opportunity to work autonomously in a pivotal role bringing great wine brands to the consumer!
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).