Monsieur Touton Selection Ltd. is currently seeking an experienced manager to focus on our America portfolio in our key markets. We are an importer and distributor with 35 years’ experience in NY and industry leaders in Italy as well as France, Spain, California, and the New World wines. We are experiencing unprecedented growth, especially in our American portfolio, and we are seeking an American Portfolio manager to report to our National American Portfolio brand manager to focus on key accounts along with giving support to our sales force and state managers. We offer industry completive salaries, reimbursement for expenses, Health insurance, dental, vision and matching 401K.
• To enhance our position in the market with our American Portfolio selections on and off premise
• To give support to our state managers and sales force in building the American Portfolio in their territories
• To work with and report to the National American Portfolio manager in implementing his marketing plan & strategy
• Must be able to identify new customers and acquire new accounts.
Requirements of the job include:
• Knowledge of competitive landscape, and fine wine knowledge including French, Spanish, Italian and California
• Positive track record of working with salespeople in their territories, building relationships with key retail and on premise establishments.
• Must be able to travel and develop relationships in the states that we do business in.
• Must have a proven record and contact list of retail and on premise accounts that you currently do business with which includes top Sommelier’s, key fine wine buyers and purchasing managers
• Strong work ethic, relationship building skills, and a track record of success.
• 2-5 years of industry sales experience required
• Must be flexible and easily adapt to change as business priorities shift
• Positive attitude and a passion for the wine industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills