Experienced Accounting Manager role for a successful 1 million+ case wine company in the
Central Valley. You will run the accounting function and team of 3 to enable the company to
continue to run its profitable business. Good career growth.
CANDIDATE MUST MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF:
- Must be authorized to work in U.S.
- Bachelors degree, CPA - a plus
- Experience running and managing accounting/ledger departments
- Solid understanding of manufacturing/inventory/cost accounting & ERP system
- Strong Excel skills.
- Beverage or CPG production/manufacturing experience is preferred
* * * * *
Please ONLY apply to this JOB with the required experience noted above.
Forward resume as Word or PDF -- JobPosting @ WineRecruiting.com (no spaces)
Include your City, State and compensation information.
* * * * *
We appreciate your interest in this employment opportunity, unfortunately, we cannot reply
individually. We will contact candidates who meet the full requirements of this position.
To submit your resume for OTHER positions, please visit our website.
Wine & Spirits Recruiting