This position assists the Senior Manager, Beer Innovation Insights with foundational insights and white space opportunities. The Analyst will support all aspects of projects while continuing to build business and industry knowledge, and strong cross-functional relationships. The ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity, charting new paths, and problem-solving on projects that have never been done before. The vision for this team is to uncover new to the world insights, trends, and ideas that inspire the world and elevate life with every glass raised. This position primarily supports the transformational innovation team.
• Assist with managing the design, execution, analysis, and recommendations across the innovation insights learning plan using custom qualitative and quantitative research techniques:
• Idea development and validation
• Product research utilizing CLT, iHUT and sensory
• Package design development
• Effectively engage and build relationships with the innovation team, outside agencies, and across the matrix organization to ensure key insights are explored and reflected in key findings and implications.
• Actively and enthusiastically contribute creative thinking to ideation & brainstorming sessions to Help bring ideas to life/generate breakthrough ideas grounded in the consumers motivations.
• Monitor mega trends, industry trends, and new product launches in the category to identify key opportunities, connect the dots between trends and our target consumers, and inspire the organization with actionable recommendations.
• Seek out innovative solutions, find new ways of doing things better every day, and be an entrepreneurial innovation ambassador to the organization.
• Beyond listening to consumers, you have a curious nature and interest in understanding how and why consumers use our categories and brands as well as ways we can improve their experiences.
• Inspire cross functional teams by building empathy and delivering impactful presentations for internal and external audiences.
• 3+ years of consumer insights experience within CPG or related industry.
• Comfortable reacting to change and carving a new path.
• Strong sense of curiosity; Passion for insights, innovation, and trends.
• Familiar with design thinking, empathy building, and running ideations.
• Experience with white space identification and consumer segmentation understanding.
• Creative thinking and application to creating ideas and solving problems.
• Well-grounded in consumer research fundamentals, techniques and methodologies including both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
• Expertise in translating results from analyses into insights and actionable recommendations.
• Ability to develop persuasive, fact-based and insightful presentations to internal and external clients.
• Bachelor's degree, and proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
• Curiosity to try new things; Passionate about the beer industry.
Key Success Factors
• Demonstrated ability to understand consumer insights that drive the business objectives forward. (Consulting)
• Proven track record of turning insights into actionable recommendations with an eye on results. (Leadership)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines. (Project Management)
• Experience with innovation testing methodologies.
• Experience managing complex project list, priorities and budgets. Strong focus on driving results. (Project Management)
• Ability to manage relationships both internal and external. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. (People Effectiveness)
• Provides superior communication through clear and relevant written and verbal communication. Ability to summarize complex research findings into easy to use, action oriented recommendations. (Consulting)
• Strong collaboration skills and team oriented. (People Effectiveness)
• Fosters open, honest, and direct communication while maintaining sensitivity to confidential information. High degree of critical thinking skills and flexibility. (People Effectiveness)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).