Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is a leading producer of internationally recognised wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Matua, Sterling Vineyards and 19 Crimes. We are a business of Thinkers, Makers, Doers who crave the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join our talented Americas Commercial Finance team. In this role you will drive tangible results through the delivery of financial insights, providing commercial expertise and thorough decision-making driving profitable growth of our portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Provide accurate forecasting of future business performance
• Manage the financial responsibilities of the commercial sales team, including monthly forecasting and management reporting
• Identify opportunities, risks and recommend mitigation activities to deliver financial commitments to the commercial sales team
• Accurately report, manage and analyse investment expenditure
• Implement standardised processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement
With a background in a recognised professional accounting firm or commercial finance business partnering role, you will possess the ability to interact with and influence cross-functional team members and build effective relationships. You can demonstrate strong analytical and general finance skills, coupled with an ability to inform commercial decision making. Your business acumen and strategic thinking will see you contribute to the success of our business.
Join us on our journey to become the worlds most celebrated wine company, apply today.