Bottle Stop Wine & Spirit Superstore is a family owned destination retail wine & spirits super-store located in Avon, CT. We are seeking out an individual to join our hard-working, sales driven and customer service oriented Team.
The position of Wine Manager/Asst. Store Manager is an opportunity for an experienced retail professional to take on sales responsibilities in the wine department while assisting in other key aspects of day to day operations. Ideal candidates will have a strong interest and willingness to learn about wine, work in a fast paced team environment, deliver exceptional customer service, be an excellent communicator with a positive, upbeat personality.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, have passion for the Wine Industry, and have an instinctive ability to excel in business, than this is an opportunity for you to join our enthusiastic Team.
- Work with existing Team Members to maintain operating procedures
- Maintain existing customers while growing our base
- Meet/Exceed Sales Goals
- Inventory management
- Lead the wine sales floor
- Assist General Manager
- May have opening/closing Key Carry responsibilities
- Conduct Wine Tastings
The position of Wine Manager / Asst. Store Manager at Bottle Stop is a rewarding experience at one of the State’s Top Wine & Spirits Retail establishments. Candidates for this position should:
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently (case of wine)
- Willing to work on days leading up to and on Major Holidays
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in Retail or other High Level Customer Service industry
- Work a majority of Shift on Feet
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have High Energy to work in a fast pace environment
- Be Proficient with Computers
- Possess Strong Communication Skills
- Enjoy Working in a Team Environment
Please EMAIL RESUMES to the address below, NO PHONE CALLS please.