Are you looking for an opportunity to help drive the people agenda for a growing alcohol beverage company? Do you enjoy developing relationships and growing the organizations capabilities, while ensuring compliance is met? If so, this may be the role you've been seeking!
You will play a vital role in the strategic, functional, and transactional support of a client group, to include: administration of day-to-day policies and procedures, general client customer service and HR administration, procedure/process improvement, staffing & recruitment, wage and salary administration, employee relations, and compliance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to assist with special company-wide human resources projects, as needed. Your client group will include four winery locations in CA; 1 in WA. You will also share support of a designated Shared Services team.
• Perform all HR responsibilities including day-to-day support of employee relations, performance management, compensation/benefits, coaching, employee engagement, employee development, and partnering with specialist teams to ensure true HR business partnership and customer service.
• Build strong relationships including the HR team, legal and finance partners, client group key leaders and employees.
• Work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization on sensitive and/or confidential information.
• Become internal HRIS expert to process all employee changes, run and analyze ad-hoc reports, train employees and leadership to use system, and provide local support.
• Manage full recruiting process for specific client group.
• Help facilitate and drive onboarding experience for all new hires by working with the new hire directly and coaching the hiring manager.
• Coordinate / facilitate exit interviews, as needed.
• Support HR Manager with execution and management of compensation programs to include: data management, data analysis, data integrity and providing guidance to management team on compensation related issues.
• Champion delivery, analysis, support, and feedback (as needed) of various programs including wellness, recognition, and engagement.
• Work with benefit administrator to manage employee disability & leave information, including supporting the interactive process with the employee.
• Assist in the design of presentations and facilitation/training to client groups or HR team, as needed.
• Ensure Company locations are in compliance with current labor law postings.
• High School diploma or GED, including 2+ years' HR experience
• Ability to travel 50% of time, the majority of which is within Sonoma County and Ukiah.
• Robust computer skills, including HRIS and MS Office Suite
• Ability to handle highly confidential information
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish assignments, with minimal supervision
• Ability to build relationships with remote leaders and client groups
• Ability to fly to other loations out-of-state, minimum three times annually.
• Bachelor's degree
• Bilingual English-Spanish (written and verbal)
• SHRM-CP or PHR
• Labor Relations experience
• Alc/bev or FMCG experience
• Demonstrated ability to be a change agent for key initiatives
• Strong presentation and analytical ability
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work Environment:
• Works outdoors/indoors
• Works in warm/cold climates
• Works in high places
• Works on wet surfaces
• Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
• Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
• Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
• Primary office environment may be production/distribution setting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).