Wine & Spirits Consultant
Annual earning potential 40K or more.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is seeking a hard-working, dedicated individual with a passion for providing the best guest service in the industry to be a Wine & Spirits Consultant. Wine & Spirits Consultants are the frontline of our wine sales. We have pride in the service that our Wine & Spirits Consultants provide our guests. Their product knowledge and expertise are the key to making any celebration better, be it a tailgate, dinner party, or even Thanksgiving dinner!
Wine & Spirits Consultants are responsible for many operations in the store that include, but are not limited to:
• Make expert wine and spirits recommendations based on a guest’s preference or upcoming event.
• Maintain and operate wine taps daily and tasting tables during special in-store events.
• Meet the wine and spirits sales goals established by the Wine & Spirits Supervisor.
• Effectively market wine and spirits through in-store displays, signage, product tags and social media (if applicable).
• Remain familiar with industry trends and offer guidance and information to teammates.
• This position may require the mentorship and training of 1 Assistant Wine & Spirits Specialist.
• Preferred candidates will have 6 months to 1 year relevant experience or education in the wine or spirits industry.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is a drug & tobacco free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.