The JCB Tasting Salon Ambassador coordinates all aspects of the JCB Tasting Salon, including organizing and hosting private tastings in the JCB Tasting Salon, conducting wine education, and completing retail sales of wine & gift items. The Ambassador promotes the style and ideals the JCB brands and all high end Boisset collections through attitude, demeanor and excellent levels of customer service. The Ambassador may also assists in special events, off -site consumer tastings, and any other related tasks which involve direct to guest contact and guest education.
• Essential Functions:
• Perform hospitality functions in the JCB Tasting Salon: greeting by-appointment visitors, providing private, personalized tasting and wine education.
• Provide high level hospitality services to both trade and consumers, with one-on-one tasting experiences and personalized attention geared to the specific needs of each
• Provide high level hospitality services to both trade and consumers, with one-on-one tasting experiences and personalized attention geared to the specific needs of each party.
• Communicate a comprehensive knowledge of all the JCB wines brand and all high end Boisset collections, and all related background information, as well as knowledge of the creator of the JCB brand, his vision and history.
• Conduct private, by appointment and VIP tastings of various sizes.
• Coordinate and conduct outreach to concierges, drivers/guides and to establish a high-end consumer base.
• Coordinate correspondence and schedule VIP and Trade guests.
• Schedule and manage the calendar of all tasting appointments and guests visiting the Lounge.
• Maintain personal follow-up contact with guests, via email and phone calls for repeat sales and/or future visits.
• Encourage and complete on site retail sales of wine and premium gift items. This can include accurately opening and closing the cash register drawer each day.
• Maintain attractive, effective displays of wine and gift items, restocking on a regular basis.
• Coordinate proper wine & gift packaging in the Lounge, to present purchased items in the manner fitting the JCB brand and all high end Boisset collections.
• Closely monitor Lounge inventories, to ensure that the materials are always on hand to provide each guest with a unique, luxury wine tasting experience.
• Provide adequate supplies of handouts, brochures, winemaker notes, maps, etc.
• Perform various duties such as washing and stocking glasses, dusting and stocking wine and gift items, completing general clean-up of the JCB Tasting Salon. This can include monitoring the Lounge, and merchandise within.
• Correspond with any maintenance personnel regarding the conditions of the Lounge and repairs if necessary.
• Correspond regularly with JCB Tasting Salon Manager to ensure the consistency of the JCB brand and all high end Boisset collections.
• Represent the JCB brand and all high end collections at special events when scheduled.
• Assist with the packing and shipping of wine orders, sales orders, POS orders, etc. as needed.
• Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings, tastings, seminars, and other team events as needed.
• Additional Functions:
• Comply with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures. Participate in safety training and report all unsafe conditions or work practices.
• Participate in team efforts and perform additional duties as needed.
Competitive hourly wage and commission/incentives offered.
***Benefits: sick, holiday, commuter benefits and generous employee discounts.
Please apply online below,submit your resume online at our career center or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Proud to be honored by the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2014, 2015 and 2016.