The candidate will be a member of the Operations Finance group, responsible for supporting all aspects of bulk wine inventory analysis and reporting. Maintain costs in the bulk inventory system and assist in costing process improvement projects. Participate in month-end and year-end report generation and analysis. Assist in annual business planning process, including building of standard blend and overhead costs. Participate in year-end physical inventory process and reporting. Perform special projects and strategic business analysis, including monthly close activities related to journal entries or accruals, executive reporting, involving interactions with various functions & levels of the organization.
• Ancillary Services
• Track monthly bulk and sundry sales verse cogs. Comparing general ledger to perpetual.
• Track commissions payments and accruals related to Ancillary activities. Request payments.
• Bulk Inventory Analysis
• Ensure correct codes are being used on work-order transactions.
• Distilling material adjustments.
• Intercompany reporting.
• Tracking standard vs actual bulk imports and freight expenses.
• Bulk Costing and Reconciliations
• Assist and learn process to create blend and overhead cost standards for annual planning cycle.
• Offsite brandy inventory reconciliation and costing.
• Chilean bulk inventory reconciliation and costing.
• Harvest and grape liability reconciliations.
• Key Performance Indicator Scorecard - Wine Network Utilization Team
• Summarize data related to bulk contracts, custom crush and custom processing.
• Analyze intercompany bulk freight, track plan vs actual expenses. Report results and trends.
• Engage VP of team with monthly results so they are prepped for review with SVP of Wine & Spirits production.
• Ad hoc analysis to support key business decisions
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, economics or business preferred, with 1-3 years of financial experience.
• Preferred Finance and/or accounting background
• Preferred bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently
• Highly motivated, results oriented individual who excels in a dynamic environment.
• Proven analytical skills, attention to details, and a solid knowledge of key finance and accounting concepts.
• Aptitude to set priorities while managing multiple tasks, as well as proficiency for follow-up.
• Individual who can manage tasks without extensive supervision is ideally suited to this position.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient PC skills: MS Office - predominantly Excel (pivot tables, filtering, and look-up formulas).
• Experience with AS400, JD Edwards, and Insight reporting tools.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).