Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. We have a passion for wine that is reflected in our behavior and in everything we do. The character, quality and scale of our global brand portfolio is unmatched. Our bands are amongst the most recognized and awarded in the world including, Penfolds, Beringer, Chateau St. Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap, Lindeman’s, Matua and Gabbiano. We welcome new talent, enthusiasm and fresh insight; we're excited by what you could bring and the wonderful career opportunities we can offer!
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Account Manager Northern California, based in the SF Bay Area. This driven and highly collaborative individual will be responsible for calling on Raley’s, SaveMart, and Lucky's. This role works closely with distributor and TWE sales teams to establish strong portfolio presence at chain headquarter and/or regional levels in order to maximize opportunities for sales and distribution. You will be responsible for facilitating the development of regional and local strategy to drive market share, volume, profitability and distribution while working in collaboration with cross functional teams. You will ensure that distributor teams have the tools needed to drive and implement market strategy. Additionally you will coordinate the annual sales planning process, ensuring new programs are aligned with broader brand strategies and will allocate resources against key business opportunities to deliver sales goals.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within the adult beverage industry
• Prior experience calling on off premise retailers at the headquarter level
• Experience calling on the accounts listed above is a big plus!
• Traveling within the assigned territory required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift a case of wine (45 pounds)
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!
If you are interested in this position please apply online here:
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer