Marketing Specialist, The Americas
Vinventions, a leading global supplier of complete wine quality solutions and closures, is looking for an experienced and dynamic wine marketing specialist with a 3-5+ years marketing experience, two of which are ideally in the wine industry. This position can be based anywhere in or near the Northern California wine country.
The Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing Team across a wide variety of fast paced marketing projects including integrated customer marketing campaigns, industry events, advertising, website and social media site activity as well as sales tool development and sales team marketing support.
To apply for this position, you must submit a cover letter and resume with your application
Job is located in North Bay/ East Bay/San Francisco Bay Area
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Support the Americas Marketing Team:
• Help Implement integrated marketing campaigns/ initiatives to attract, sell and retain both new and existing Vinventions & Nomacorc customers in the Americas. (Target: wine industry professionals across winemaking, business management, purchasing and marketing)
• Manage the creation of sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, email campaigns, sales collateral, video, lead/sales acceleration materials and promotional programs.
• Plan, organize, coordinate and attend external and internal events (tradeshows, wine tastings, charity events, trade sponsorships, employee events, etc.).
• Develop and maintain reports to assist in management of the marketing team initiatives
• Coordinate and manage marketing projects within budget guidelines and to required timelines.
• Manage invoice processing, approvals and monthly budget reconciliation
• Manage product sample Inquiries
Support Vinventions Marketing Projects Globally:
• Assist in the creation of global presentations and sales tools
• Help Maintain global winery, retailer, and competitor databases
• Help Maintain global creative materials and image library.
• Support development, execution, distribution, and maintenance of WMS products and services portfolio.
• Maintain close communication and cooperation with global sales and marketing team.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
• 3-5+ years' experience in marketing within a consumer products business, publication, or PR/advertising agency
• 2+ years wine industry experience in marketing, sales or operations preferred.
• Experience in event planning, marketing campaigns and social /digital communications
• Willingness to both share your point of view and work in the trenches with the team to get any task done.
Skills Required: The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and traits:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven project management skills
• Well-developed organization and time management skills
• Detail oriented, results focused
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic, well developed interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking, re-prioritizing projects and communicating priority updates to business partners.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, website best practices, social media platforms, graphic design and other digital marketing software