Be part of a great team and work in an absolutely beautiful place with exceptional attractions!
The Wine Club Administrator is responsible for developing and implementing programs for continued growth and retention of Ironstone’s Wine Club. The ideal candidate brings expertise in increasing sales through various channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• -Offer guests a memorable, exceptional experience while visiting Ironstone
• -Manage and maintain wine club data base with accuracy
• -Plan and develop a direct sales program calendar to generate sales and expand wine club membership as well as retain and revive existing members
• -Manage marketing programs for direct and e-commerce campaigns to promote wine and Wine Club sales
• -With support from Tasting Room Manager, motivate tasting room staff to promote and sell and up-sell wine club memberships
• -Process club shipment charges and coordinate fulfillment with warehouse, managing inventory and shipments to ensure flawless execution of Club orders
• -Oversee compliance for shipments, in conjunction with the Accounting Department
• -Collaborate with Tasting Room and Events Manager and to plan, and execute club/concert events
• -Track and monitor monthly sales goals
• -Achieve quarterly and annual Wine Club revenue targets
Qualifications include two years related experience, knowledge of wines and wine production, commitment to excellence and high standards, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to manage priorities and workflow, professional appearance and demeanor, excellent customer service skills, ability to work in close conjunction with various departments.