Network Operations Lead will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and operations of the data and voice networks enterprise-wide. As the Lead, you will define and develop operational procedures and processes, and ensure they are followed by the support team. You will supervise and coordinate activities of the Network Operations team in order to deliver outstanding quality and maintain compliance of our service level agreements to our customers. The Lead will bring a combination of hands-on experience and a deep understanding of Network Operations concepts and practices.
• Monitor and support and enterprise voice and data networks
• Assist in coordinating Operations and Engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies
• Identify and verify service impact to customers and dispatch subject matter experts in support of problem resolution
• Communicate with internal and customer-facing teams via alerts and status updates
• Lead root cause analysis, problem remediation and follow up actions.
• Continuously update and verify Wiki, Sharepoint and SolarWinds information and procedures are accurate and updated
• Monitor all queues from our ITIL Service Management tool from 8am - 8pm ET
• Responsible for implementing service requests based on standard templates from Engineering team
• Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems
• 5+ years of IT experience with a record of progressive career growth
• Solid working knowledge and hands-on experience with networking hardware such as routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, IP telephony and legacy voice PBXs
• Understanding of basic network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, etc) and utilities (SSH, Telnet, etc.)
• Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of the organization to resolve issues and influence adherence to standards.
• The ability to be flexible and an adaptable team player with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and requests.
• Proficient with troubleshooting techniques and problem solving
• Willing to work occasional nights and weekends during project or maintenance windows and participate in on-call rotations
• Working knowledge of IT landscape and portfolio of systems, products, services and supporting processes.
• Good understanding of ITIL service management processes
• Demonstrated strong initiative and tenacity in previous roles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).