The Manager of Commercial Insights-Grocery will be the subject matter expert on the Grocery Channel at Constellation Brands. They will translate and communicate this knowledge into strategic impacts for the market, the category, and our brands across Total Beverage Alcohol. They will partner with members of the National Account team, who are responsible for Grocery Accounts, and support them in building fact based selling stories to advance Constellation's business.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a research process to evaluate Grocery Channel performance that will integrate into a total market overview.
• Responsible for exploring data sources that will be used in the development of the above-mentioned process.
• Responsible for establishing a working relationship with National Account teams to assist them in building fact based selling stories.
• Responsible for working with National Account teams to understand strategic questions that will support a Commercial Insights Learning Plan of value add research.
• Establish themselves as the Grocery Channel subject matter expert for Constellation Brands across Total Beverage Alcohol.
• Access and interpret data from the Constellation tool set (IRI, Spectra, CSIA) and apply the learnings to advance our brands sales in the market.
• Requires Bachelor's Degree and must have minimum of five years' experience in the CPG industry.
• Basic knowledge of Syndicated data tools and application of this data.
• Strong business acumen and research ability.
• The ability to lead/influence high level stakeholders.
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written with emphasis on presentation skills.
• Beverage Alcohol and Sales experience are preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
- Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance stairs/ladders
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
-Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a car and travel via plan/train as needed
Travel: up to 25%.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).