Currently celebrating our 15th Anniversary, Trinitas Cellars was founded in 2002 by Tim and Steph Busch, and is now managed by the second generation, Garrett and Betsy Busch. The Busch family set out to produce a wide selection of small lot, boutique wines and today we have over 28 wines, spread over 20,000 cases in our annual production. Each wine is hand crafted, given all the tender loving care by our winemaker, Kevin Mills and proprietor, Garrett Busch, and then shared with our members and guest with great pride and enthusiasm! In our partnership with the Meritage Resort & Spa, we can provide our members and guests with unparalleled benefits and amenities. Our Tasting Room is currently located behind the Meritage Resort in the Estate Cave, and offers a cozy atmosphere for tasting and having fun! In a matter of months our new Tasting Room will open and be the main anchor to a multi-winery tasting village in the Crusher Wine District of Napa Valley!
We are searching for a talented, refined, dynamic, multi-faceted, and Team playing individual to join our rapidly growing winery and serve at the front line in our picturesque Tasting Room!
What you will be doing (to include but not limited to…):
• Giving stellar first, second, and third (to infinity and beyond) impressions to all our members and guests as they join us for an unrivaled tasting experience
• Closing sales and signing-up new Wine Society members like a seasoned ninja without the guests even thinking they are being sold to. Educating our guests so they leave as ambassadors of Trinitas Cellars
• Keeping busy by going above and beyond the call of duty to help all guests’ needs and Teammates achieve sheer greatness
• Act as a cheerleader for your fellow teammates when goals are achieved and exceeded
• Keeping lines of communication open and speedy between yourself, team members, and management
• Understand and love technology; proficient with Vin65 (Winedirect), Office 365, Word, and Excel
• Opening and closing the tasting room, participating in inventory, stocking wine and merchandise, processing orders
• Not unraveling under the pressures of delivering world class hospitality in a busy tasting room, hosting events, and participating in winery projects
Please apply directly at*:
Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.
*Applicants that apply elsewhere will not be considered.
We look forward to meeting with you and sharing our passion for excellence and growth!
The Trinitas Team