Responsible for providing/acquiring maintenance services for facilities and/or equipment. Supports maintenance objectives of Cellar and/or Bottling operating departments. Responsible for the efficient, productive and safe operation of the Maintenance Department.
• Manage maintenance staff personnel and administrative functions ensuring that scheduling, staffing, attendance, reporting, procedure adherence, consistency and quality of work performed are in accordance with company expectations.
• Develop and execute an innovative departmental budget that will strategically leverage diverse resources, prioritize and support real time operation and long-term productivity, quality and efficiency goals.
• Analyze daily shift and department maintenance reports and provide direction in accomplishment of maintenance actions.
• Lead the maintenance workforce through vision and values while directing, training, mentoring and developing the skilled work force with consistency in message and purpose.
• Build strategic working relationships with peers in achieving and maintaining the accuracy and consistent flow of information, execution of procedures, and performance of the overall operations.
• Guide staff in assessing and correcting mechanical, electrical and pneumatic equipment operations.
• Plan, justify and execute Capital Projects in support of production, quality and efficiency goals.
• Interact with vendors to exploit technology, purchase equipment and services and resolve long term equipment, training and process issues.
• Support GMP and SQF requirements as put for by Quality and Sanitation
• Support lean efforts and utilize root cause analysis to develop opportunities in the winery.
• May establish and maintain procedures and guidelines for ISO 9001:2000.
• 5 years of Supervisory/Management/ applicable experience
• Equivalent combination of education & experience is acceptable
• Project Management experience
• Production line experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit
• Must be able to move up to 55lbs
• Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
• Climb or balance stairs/ladders
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
• Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Works outdoors/indoors
• Works in warm/cold climates
• Works in high places
• Works in wet surfaces
• Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
• Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).