Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. We have a passion for wine that is reflected in our behavior and in everything we do. The character, quality and scale of our global brand portfolio is unmatched. Our bands are amongst the most recognized and awarded in the world including, Penfolds, Beringer, Chateau St. Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap, Lindeman’s, Matua and Gabbiano. We welcome new talent, enthusiasm and fresh insight; we're excited by what you could bring and the wonderful career opportunities we can offer!
Are you a driven and hard-working individual looking to advance their career with a top company in the wine industry? This position is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a fun and dynamic team.
We are looking for a Demand Planner to join our Demand Planning team in our Napa, CA offices. In this role you will support all demand planning activities including forecasting, analysis, and ensuring the monthly demand planning cycle process is complete and on time for the Americas region. This role will also allow you to gain exposure to many different facets of the company on a global scale and allow for cross functional work with our Marketing and Supply teams.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or other relatable field preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the adult beverage or CPG industries
• Strong Excel skills are required, experience with ERP systems, SQL, and forecasting systems a plus
• Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, oral, written and problem-solving skills a must
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!
If you are interested in this position please apply online here:
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer