Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. We have a passion for wine that is reflected in our behavior and in everything we do. The character, quality and scale of our global brand portfolio is unmatched. Our bands are amongst the most recognized and awarded in the world including, Penfolds, Beringer, Chateau St. Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap, Lindeman’s, Matua and Gabbiano. We welcome new talent, enthusiasm and fresh insight; we're excited by what you could bring and the wonderful career opportunities we can offer!
Are you a dedicated analytic professional looking to gain experience with a dynamic company in the wine industry? This position is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a fun and respected team driving growth through intelligent planning and insight.
We are looking for a Demand Planner to join our Sales Operations & Planning team in our Napa, CA offices. In this role, you will lead all demand planning activities for our Luxury and Import brands, including forecasting, trend analysis, and management reporting for the Americas region. This role will also allow you to gain exposure to many different facets of the company on a global scale and allow for extensive cross functional work with our Marketing and Supply teams.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or other related field; MBA a plus
• 2+ years of experience in a similar analytic role, ideally with an understanding of forecasting/planning concepts
• Strong Excel skills and model-building experience; familiarity with ERP systems, SQL and forecasting systems a plus
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrated written and oral interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!
If you are interested in this position please apply online here:
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer