Terlato Wine Group (TWG) specializes in the marketing and production of exceptional wines. Owned and operated by the Terlato family for four generations, Terlato Wine Group includes the family’s winery investments and partnerships in some of the world’s most revered wine regions, including three esteemed wineries in California and also has an impressive portfolio of world renowned imported and domestic brands which it markets.
If you are a "Super Analyst" with brilliant proficiency in Microsoft Excel and a collaborative working style, we have a career opportunity for you in our Napa Office!
With responsibility for best in class Inventory Management from grape to bottle for Terlato Wine Group’s Wineries, the Inventory Manager supports the nearly one dozen manufacturing facilities (some being co-packers), offsite storage facilities and tasting rooms, and teams with these departments to optimize inventory systems and procedures. A significant portion of the role will focus on analysis of finished goods and packaging raw material inventory. This role will grow and expand over time to provide additional analysis support for multiple business units.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide best in class data analysis to support optimum business performance
• Lead by identifying areas of improvement to reduce inventory levels while maintaining an ability to respond to demand shifts.
• Analyze, plan, and coordinate both systems and activities.
• Leader of process, process documentation, and change management.
• Work with accounting to manage the execution of physical inventory / cycle count processes.
• Develop action plans that increase inventory accuracy and reduce discrepancies.
• Implement re-order point management across multiple branches, departments, and categories.
• Implement and manage metrics (eg: inventory turns, re-order points vs. actual, excess inventory)
• Collect, record, and transcribe data from multiple sources and report results in clear, concise manner (presentations, charts, graphs)
• Assist with efforts associated with ERP system upgrades/implementations (eg: JDE Blend), system integrations (eg: Napa Valley POS and JDE), and product data management.
• Analyze processes across multiple facilities.
• Facilitate the utilization of existing JDE manufacturing ERP system.
• Work collaboratively with Finance team on inventory reconciliation requirements.
• Other projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
• BA or BS degree in Accounting, Business or related field
• Advanced Data Analysis skills (Inventory, Supply Chain)
• 3+ years of experience in inventory management, coordinating tasks across multiple functions
• Excellent communication skills with ability to develop relationships and build consensus across diverse stakeholders
• Demonstrates sound business ethics, values, behavior and builds trust
• Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business units
• Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel required.
• Strong Experience with Platform ERP Systems (SAP helpful, JDEdwards required).
We offer a competitive benefits package including health coverage (PPO, CDHP, Kaiser HMO, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA), company-paid life insurance and LTD, 401k with employer match, paid holidays, vacation, personal/sick leave, wine discounts and tuition reimbursement program.